A list of my most visited websites...
Home on the Ranch- Sarah's blog including ultrasound pics of my new neice or nephew. Ahhh....Caity thinks they are so cute!
Paperback Swap- Love this website. You create an account and list all the books you would like to get rid of. Other people "request" your books and when they receive them, you get a credit and can request a book. Basically, you get a new book to read for just the price of postage (under $3). This isn't for just paperback books either, it's for all books.
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman- A blog written by a ranch wife. She is HILARIOUS! She is big into photography and also post awesome recipes. This is one of the few I visit every single day.
Visit MT- The first place I go to when I'm planning any sort of trip in MT or looking for ideas of stuff to do.
Sew Mama Sew- A daily blog about sewing projects and techniques.
Two Peas- My favorite scrapbooking website. TONS of stuff to explore here!
Bobbi+Mike- A blog by a married couple who does professional photography. Their pictures are just amazing! I really need to start taking more pictures!
I will add more sites as I think of them.
Edited to add- Etsy.com, how could I forget. This is my FAVORITE site to browse. It is a place where people sell their handmade items. Not kitschy crafty things, but really awesomely cool stuff, especially jewelry! I'm going to be doing a lot of my shopping here for birthdays and christmas. What a great way to support those who are trying to make a living from their own creativeness (rather than the same ol' big box stores) Some of my very favorite stores on etsy....
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5022007
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=59547
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5273857
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5331666
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5195957
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10880684
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congratulations to Bryan and his wife, that's exciting! Are they living in Francis' old house? Looks great on their website, hope they don't mind me peeking.
Post a Comment