Yep, that is the total time we spent at Sears getting pictures done. 1 hour waiting (cuz the girl i talked to Sunday didn't seem to get us on the schedule) 1 hour taking pictures and 1 hour ordering. THANK GOODNESS the kids were so cooperative. Late afternoons are not a good time for kids to have to be calm and happy and patient. But it was SO worth it. I am so happy with all of the pictures. The lady who took them was wonderful. It's amazing what they can do w/ the pictures afterwards too by cropping, changing the color, etc. Without further ado...



I ordered this one as a 10x13 in the bronze color. I love it in color too. I can't wait to get it back. Then I'll just have to decide what is the top!


.jpg)

I adore this picture. It is SO Destan! I wasn't thrilled when she pulled out the basketball, but it turned out so great.


Hmm, think I'm going to have to do something about that background. Ugh! They are really cute otherwise.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The last one we took of Caity. She was DONE and refused to smile anymore. Darling smile. Anyone know how to photoshop her leg back down?.jpg)
Cropped it looks really cute though.
.jpg)
.jpg)

And my very favorite pictures of the day. I adore these!

.jpg)
.jpg)



1 comment:
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!! Makes me want to give them each a great big hug and a kiss. No wonder grandmothers spoil their grandchildren! Who could ever resist their darling smiles!!!!! : ) I know I don't spoil them with "stuff" but I do let them get away with too much. : ) OH WELL! Who could resist.
Post a Comment