Get an A in A&P
Get my RN degree
Get my EMT license
Work in NICU, Ped's, ER, Labor and Delivery, or Ob/Gyn office or Family Practice/Pediatricians office
Go back to the Carribean
Own a mountain cabin
Grow a raspberry patch
Go scuba diving
Take a week long backwoods snowmobiling trip
Figure out how to download movies to put on my ipod
9 Places I Last Spent Money~
Albertsons (groceries)
JG Merc (groceries)
Eye doctor (new glasses)
Westfeeds (cat food)
Don's (hunting vests)
True Value (extra keys for my Tahoe)
Target (Halloween costumes)
Victoria Secrets (well, duh!)
Old Navy (Logie jeans so he can wear the knees out in 2 wks again)
8 Sounds I Routinely Hear Around My House~
Kids fighting
Cats meowing
Kids whining
Phone ringing (one of the many songs I have for everyone on my contact list)
Kids arguing
Furnace running (brrr....it's cold out)
Kids laughing (the best!)
Mousetrap snapping (don't ask)
7 Real Restaurants Where I Last Ate Out~
LBM (last week :)
Harry's Place (week before last :)
otherwise, it's been a long time...hmmm
Applebee's
Texas Roadhouse
Outback
Wheat Montana
Taco John's (umm...Chele, do you see a pattern, obviously the only place I go is to see you!)
6 Things I've Recently Scratched Off My To-Do List~
English essay finalized
A&P notes caught up
A&P quizzes done
A&P chapter questions done
A&P lab book caught up
umm...one load of laundry done....out of about 50
5 Places I Would Love To Go~
Chico
Alaska
Victoria Secrets (well, duh!)
Old Navy (Logie jeans so he can wear the knees out in 2 wks again)
8 Sounds I Routinely Hear Around My House~
Kids fighting
Cats meowing
Kids whining
Phone ringing (one of the many songs I have for everyone on my contact list)
Kids arguing
Furnace running (brrr....it's cold out)
Kids laughing (the best!)
Mousetrap snapping (don't ask)
7 Real Restaurants Where I Last Ate Out~
LBM (last week :)
Harry's Place (week before last :)
otherwise, it's been a long time...hmmm
Applebee's
Texas Roadhouse
Outback
Wheat Montana
Taco John's (umm...Chele, do you see a pattern, obviously the only place I go is to see you!)
6 Things I've Recently Scratched Off My To-Do List~
English essay finalized
A&P notes caught up
A&P quizzes done
A&P chapter questions done
A&P lab book caught up
umm...one load of laundry done....out of about 50
5 Places I Would Love To Go~
Chico
Alaska
Disney w/ the kids
Chicago.CostaRica.Seattle.GlacierPark.Africa.Australia.NewZealand.SanDiego
Chicago.CostaRica.Seattle.GlacierPark.Africa.Australia.NewZealand.SanDiego
4 Songs That Make Me Happy~
Follow You Home
Anytime
Somebody Find me a Preacher
My Halleluia Song
3 Things I Hate To Do~
Dishes
Write english papers
Clean the garage
2 Things I'm Really Good At~
Procrastinating
Laughing
1 Bad Habit~
Diet Mtn Dew
Somebody Find me a Preacher
My Halleluia Song
3 Things I Hate To Do~
Dishes
Write english papers
Clean the garage
2 Things I'm Really Good At~
Procrastinating
Laughing
1 Bad Habit~
Diet Mtn Dew



2 comments:
: ) I wonder where you learned the "procratinating" - Love You!
I love to Seattle as a desired destination :)!
Sounds like you're hanging in there...any free time for yourself? How's life?
Post a Comment