Saturday, July 05, 2008

Cousins


My kids were the only grandkids for a long time. Now, they have three cousins on Chris' side. And soon, one on mine. We can't wait! We got all the cousins together this past week.


1 comment:

LMcKeown said...

I can't believe how the kids have grown. I don't think I knew that Bryan and Sarah were expecting. Exciting news!! Parker weighs 15# 8oz at 4 months old. I've been on your blog for over an hour looking at your favorite websites after I looked at the pictures and read your journals. I hope to be able to stay in touch with family and friends better. We moved my mom to assisted living last week. I feel like I've had a ton of weight lifted off of my shoulders because I worried so about her when she was alone. I felt I needed to always be available in case she needed something. I've been enjoying spending time with my grandchildren! Tell everyone "Hi" for us.