Avocados
Buttermilk the bunny (otherwise known as Bun Bun, Bunny Wunny, or Butter Bunny)
Chicken salad
Driving my Tahoe (aka- gas hog)
Etsy
Flowers (dreaming of spring)
Grass (yeah really dreaming of spring)
Honey Shallot Dressing (i'm out Mom! we need to make some more)
Inhale yoga show
Jewelry (see E above)
Kite flying (little cool still though)
Laughing kids
Massages (chico, here I come!)
Nephews
Ocean (i wanna go back!)
Pioneer Woman
Quote- "In my world everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies" (from Horton Hears a Who)
Running (huh, I used to hate running, who knew!)
SUNSHINE (need i say more!)
Taco salad
Under the covers reading before bed
V8 Fusion Blueberry Pomegranite juice
Weight loss (22 lbs and counting, woohoo!)
X skipping this one
Yellow roses
Zzzzz
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congratulations on 22 lbs! I have a long way to go to lose this pregnancy weight...gaining 40 lbs with each pg isn't a good idea!
Honey Shallot dressing sounds intriguing, care to share the recipe?
Post a Comment