I was just looking this recipe up to make for dinner and thought I would share. It was on the Martha Stewart show a couple weeks ago. I tried it that night and it was good. The kids loved it! It is from some big chef who has an Italian restaurant in New York and is the recipe he uses there.
Easiest Alfredo Ever
Serves 4
2 sticks butter
1/2 pound grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
Salt
1 pound fettuccine
Let butter sit out awhile to soften before using.
While fettuccine is cooking.....Beat butter w/ electric mixer until creamy. Beat in cheese. Drain reserving some of the pasta water. Return fettuccine to warm pot. Toss pasta with 1/2 teaspoon salt, cheese mixture, and 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Add more pasta water, as needed. Serve with additional cheese. Yum!
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment