It is with good intentions...ok, really, really great intentions, that I start this blog. It is for my wonderful siblings and sibling-in-laws who are slowly but surely all moving on in life and moving away. It is for my friends who live far away and I am slowly but surely losing touch with. It is also for those of you who live close by, cuz it is way too easy to become so busy in our own lives, that we forget to see what everyone else is up to. It is also for myself, as I slowly, but surely lose my mind! All those details fade way too quickly! And also for my kids and family so they can look back and "remember".
So, don't forget to check back, and check back often. There will be stuff about the kids and the goofy, crazy things they are up to, stuff about just me and what's on my mind right now, stuff about the family, probably lots of stuff showing you whatever creative project I'm currently working on. And lots of pictures. Bookmark me, and come back to visit. And don't forget to leave me a message so I know atleast someone is reading!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Jen--I'm reading and will continue to read!!! I'm so glad you've started this...I really need to jump on the blogging wagon too! I miss you terribly and loved catching up on your life and children. I Love you~Tracy
Jen~I can't believe how the kids have grown. They are so cute. Your mom had sent me an email to catch me up on the family. I haven't had time to send one back but I will. I miss all of your family. I still hope to get Rich to Montana to see all of you and the mountains.
Love~Linda
Hi Jen, thanks so much for letting me know about this! It is so wonderful! I love the pictures and really enjoyed reading about you!! :) Cant wait to see more and know that I miss you all a ton!
Luv Brandi
Jen, This is wonderful and a beautiful testament to the loving person you are. I am so proud of you, Chris and the kids. I am blessed to have you living so close. I count those blessings each day and thank God for them. Yes, I'm just "over the hill" (geograhically speaking!!!!!) but don't see nearly enough of you guys. This will be a wonderful way to share more in your lives.
Love You Sweetheart, Mom
Hey Jen,
I'm reading this, although I probably shouldn't be cuz I'm at work, but it's slow. Cute page, I really like it. See you soon! Love, Sarah
Hi Jen-
This is Tiff (Smithson). Kellie passed on your blog link. Hope you don't mind.
Your children are beautiful! And you're an amazing writer. Your blog is so enjoyable. Sounds like you're an amazing mother and wife. I'm proud of you girl! Tell your family hello. They were so good to me during my time in Gap. I don't think I ever had a chance to tell them that. :) Please tell them for me. God bless y'all!
Tiff
Post a Comment